Friday, May 6, 2011

"Butch Cassidy: [to Sundance] Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals."

"Sundance Kid: Well, I think I'll get saddled up and go looking for a woman.
Butch Cassidy: Good hunting.
Sundance Kid: Shouldn't take more than a couple of days. I'm not picky. As long as she's smart, pretty, and sweet, and gentle, and tender, and refined, and lovely, and carefree..."



Our guests that have been here will recognize this famous shot!(thats Colosseum in the background..or also recognized as the way into Fern Gully!!) If you have ever hiked with me in Snow Canyon State Park...you have heard my rendition about Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid movie, and the famous waterhole on the spectacular red rock.
The other day I stumbled upon a treasure...an actual photo of said waterhole with Paul Newman falling backwards into it!!! Upon discovering this classic photo I have learned that I was mistaken!!! The tale I told for many years, with great confidence I might add, was that it was the dashing Robert Redford who took the plunge...NOT!! It was ol blue eyes Newman!!! oops!!!

Come hike with us!! See what the handsome cowboys of the west saw!! Some days its almost painless and its always a whole lot of fun!! Who knew burning fat could be so "entertaining?!" And memorable!! And historical!!!
posted by Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

visit us also at www.desertcliffs.com