Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 3 of "What to experience in a week"


Wednesday is usually tough for a lot of our guests, and although I did not think I would experience this, I did.:) I taught an early morning group kick, and then had a delicious bowl of oatmeal with cinnamon apples, and walnuts. I was not able to go on the hike with Desert Cliffs, but I was able to make it to the cooking demonstration at 12:30, I was feeling really tired, but the lunch was delicious, we made ourselves some homemade baked potato fries, and a turkey meatloaf...yummmmmm. Then I came home and decided I had to lay down for a half hour nap. Then it was off to circuit training, I wasn't sure how I'd do, but I made it through, was able to push myself. I did not lift as much as I did on Monday, but it felt good to work through being tired. Then it was off to treading on the eliptical. A great half hour workout that has interval training. I felt GREAT afterwards!!! We came back for dinner, and it was really good, chicken chili, a delicious (full of vegetables) quesadilla, and for dessert two gingersnap cookies and apple cider (perfect ending).

No comments:

Post a Comment

visit us also at www.desertcliffs.com