Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 2 of "What to experience in one week"


(Jeanette in this pic is here for 4 weeks, and she works hard, I can't wait to reveal her results!)

Well I am blogging about yesterday (Tuesday), but will say that I jumped on my scale this morning (Wednesday)and was down 3 pounds from Monday morning. I have to say I'm not surprised, I know this program works, and I love that I am not focused on my food for the day. I don't stop by the fridge or the pantry to grab some handfuls of something, because I know that each meal that Desert Cliffs provides for me is all that I need to be successful and feel amazing!!
Tuesday: Breakfast was an egg omelet, and then Desert Cliffs went on to enjoy a body balanced class and then pilates...followed by an all day hike. Because of my crazy life, I was not able to join, so I went for an hour run, and then later in the day a group power class. Lunch was a Turkey/cranberry wrap and veggies, and then for dinner we had Tilapia with a raspberry sauce, a delicious fresh salad with grapefruit, manderine oranges and lots more yummy veggies, and steamed brocoli. Agh and for dessert.....half frozen banana with choc/peanut butter drizzled on top..YUMMY!!!
I have actually been losing weight for the past 9 months since I had my baby...I have had successful months and months where it wasn't so successful, and I actually saw a weight gain....(around Christmas:(). But I have worked hard, and to this day I have lost 30 lbs, and have gained 10 percent muscle. This week for me is merely a reminder of what it is going to take to get these last few pounds off, and boy oh boy is it reminding me:). I feel wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

visit us also at www.desertcliffs.com