Tuesday, June 21, 2011

DAY 50!!

Wow I can't believe I have 40 days left of the challenge and then I will take a picture and give you all my results. I have to admit, it's been a challenge to find the time to work out. I have done something at Least 5x a day, even if it was just for 30 minutes. My eating has been great up to about 2 weeks ago, and I just started to not be aware of what was going into my mouth. I'm back on track though, I went in last week and weighed myself, and sadly I have only lost 12 pounds, but that is still 12 pounds, and I am trying to stay positive, so I can continue to keep the motivation.
I have 40 days, and I am going to set another goal of 15 pounds in these next 40 days. Realistic goal setting is very important on the road to getting back in shape. I was able to lose 12 pounds in 50 days, but I also know that I could've worked harder, so that is why I'm going to challenge myself to 3 more pounds in 10 less days....I'm pumped, and I will do it just because I am competitive, and I have someone to prove to that I can.:) So if my blogging is far and between in these next 40 days, it is because I am running, lifting weights, or cooking a healthy meal:).
Tonight I went to a weight class at the gym, and then when I got home, my boys wanted to run the tower with me, so we went. I am reminded every time I am outside, and climbing any hill, why we started Desert Cliffs. There is just something so rejuvinating about hiking. I was able to clear my head, and enjoy the beauty of the world I live in now and I was NOT able to do that in the gym class.
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing," Helen Keller wrote. In the midst of our fast paced, drive-thru lifestyles, people still crave experiences that are more intense—more direct and authentic—than those available at the multiplex or shopping mall. This is why we are who we are, and I am so passionate about our program that will reboot, rejuvinate, and reenergize our guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

visit us also at www.desertcliffs.com